Matchy matchy girls!
a quick lunch date before the big kids were let out of school for TWO WHOLE WEEKS....she sang for hours....
back out into the snow to do some more metal detecting.....
Grandpa Fart sent Lucie these adorable tights! Good job dad!
Some of my work was featured on simplysadiejane.com-I hope I never have to make another stocking again!Testing out the funnel cake kit I got Devin for Christmas....they're still better at the fair....
Be still my heart! My new cookbook amazes me every time I turn the page...Dr. Pepper cupcakes?!!
My year was made whole when I got to see my Arizona bff! We had such a great time at dinner and shopping. Miss her terribly.
Thighs for days on this one.....
Lucie got clobbered at the playplace the other day. She was so sad. Poor thing!
Watching Saige the movie while hanging out with the real deal.
Sisters playing together...
This girl is obsessed with music. She loves listening to Pandora radio like her mama!
She is sunshine to my soul!
Wanted a bath. In peace. Asked Amelia to babysit. Wanted $10. Haggled her down to 25 cents. My bath alone was worth every penny.
Loves a good mowdown on her fist.
Hanging out in the jumperoo!
Sometimes when she's at school I like to dress up her dolls :)
Found my kids like this the other morning when Dad and I wanted to sleep in. They are so independent sometimes...good and bad!





















1 comment:
I loved seeing you and your new little sweetheart! may it not be another 18 mos. dear friend! mu-wah!
Post a Comment